Thursday, May 29, 2008

Whoops ... bed time

Though not fer another hour!!! Last night I just got caught up chatting to someone new on the net. I haven't paid to join the site so I can't have a chat box but she appeared suddenly on me screen with hers and we chatted for a couple of hours. The box wasn't very good though and kept on jumping so it was hard to read all the message if it was a longish one. Difficult to know which is best private messaging or using chat. I don't know if you can have a conversation with lots of people via chat or just two. I didn't get back from hospital til late cause I stayed to have a meal in the canteen but I'll pm her tomorrow again. We seem to get on so just have to see how it goes. A new friend who you click with is always welcome. I find it hard to keep up with people sometimes though now .. but I'm trying to sort that out the best I can.

My priorities are .. to make Jane a little booklet for her kindness .. though I don't follow all her advice .. as yet .. but I will get there. I must listen to her cause she knows what's good for me .. and knows that I'm not the best at getting down and doing it. I have me vitamin pill now though. And .. as for other people .. do try and do a bit of meditation a day .. got a fabulous book in the Scope shop. Yoga .. more exercises to look at from the sheets they had at the back of the canteen at the hospital.

I've resisted posting at the bag though there's often something I want to say .. but someone else usually says much what I've got to say anyway cause there are so many people there and I'm usually, though not every single time, there with the majority.

Had a bit of worrying news concerning someone I know .. but so far all the lumps have been benign so I'm hoping this one will be too .. it'll be two weeks before we find out. He has had an out of the body experience that I've known about for many, many years .. which he didn't enjoy but still he knows they can happen. I know he wouldn't lie about this so I have it second hand. Still hasn't happened with me though. I would have liked to have had one but I'm not really that bothered now .. though to do so would be cool .. it frightened him .. I don't know how I'd take it. Looks like I won't really have to worry though if things continue the way they are cause it doesn't look as if it's going to happen. Not that I'm trying.