Sunday, June 01, 2008

Sunday .....

Sunday ... the early morning is difficult .. waiting round for the half hour after taking the bone sparing pill .. but it has to be done. Didn't sleep so well last night .. had broken sleep again .. all in all it added up to about seven hours I guess.

I get to sleep very quickly first thing .. just the pain will wake me up occasionally through the night and the nearer it is to time to get up the harder it is to get back to sleep.


Still .. up and medicated now!!!

Just been looking at some photos over at a picture site .. went over to look at some then stayed for ages looking through the site. Was doing a bit of the same yesterday too .. after pottering over to look at a friends new piccies.

That's it anyway .. think I'm a little shivery today. It's a bit of a cold but I'm not too bad.