Thursday, June 05, 2008

The future

Going to take my medication and off to bed as soon as possible now and see how much sleep I get. The last week has been strange. I've had had all kinds of problems .. me insides have not been functioning too well and I'm not sure if that's because there's movement in them there muscles. Movement after eating has caused some bad problems at times but things have eased off and the pain has eased up and so I didn't have to go back into hospital. I reckon I'll know in the next few weeks what I'll be doing. I'm just looking into what my illnesses mean in the long run now .. think I can probably travel further without starting to fall to pieces soon .. think my skin is stronger. I want to find out about the spasms and muscular and bone problems. I'm breathing differently tonight than I was yesterday which might mean that some of the spasms were a reaction to my tummy trying to cope with changes too.

I thought for a while that I might have to go back to hospital last night ... considering the pain I was surprised that it did clear up the way it did and I didn't have to call an ambulance. I've had three attacks now since the last hospitalization. Two really bad but the pain just stopped after a while whereas before it would go on and on and on .. the pain would break right through the morphine and other pain relief.

Maybe I should have gone in really. I will discuss it all anyway and try and find out what will possibly happen. Is it a good sign that the pain isn't lasting for so long .. or, are different things happening. It certainly feels better anyway, though, all in all I've been feeling rough.

And, my left foot has been causing breakthrough pain as well ... sometimes!!! What is all that about.