Saturday, August 09, 2008

...........

Well, off to bed .. been reading too much round the net nd saying goodnight to people. Not going out this evening but will be on Wednesday. I'm giving me book on coincidences to someone but they're not going tonight. Had another one yesterday, bit of synchronicity that is, while I was sitting talking to someone which I thought was quite funny .. it certainly fitted in with the rest .. there you are I said!!! Though he didn't know what I was refering to other than it fitted in with the conversation .. though I'd've thought the look on my face was priceless .. lol!!!!

I want to buy one of Dave's paintings for my brother too. They don't cost much and they're nice to have. My brother has the prints .. a painting would be nice.

When I'm back I hope to stay in touch with them though I'll be with the local bunch .. or bunches as I discovered there're more than one to choose from. I'll go. I can place where one is .. not sure about the others.

Was a bit disappointed last Wednesday and won't be there today .. but will be after that. I never did get round to making the booklets .. but people have their own experiences and that is what's personal to them. Some are quite different from mine.

I still want to talk to my new friend .. but now is not the time .. but it's enough knowing. I'll talk about it later . I had fortunately brought my own belief up at a very good time but to go into childhood memories, even though the reason for not going back to then is not about her family, I think would be a mistake. Her story is fascinating. As I said a woman in hospital told me something very similar .. I was still at the talking stage then, well, it as one of my stages .. now, I often mean not to get onto the subject but it still somehow ends up being talked about in hospital .. both with staff and patients. usually with an exchange of stories. And, often, elsewhere too. But I try not to talk much anymore .. I have my personal experiences and there are plenty of books and stuff on the net and programmes around to feed my curiousity.

I do hope to make my booklets for friends and family though eventually .. The Work ere selling 10 notebooks for about £2 which are ideal. Just want a small book to put a few experiences in .. sadly I've forgotten some .. but enough of mine and other people's are still there to give me a big choice. There've been so mny now. I will ask a few people before I leave though for their best experience along this line and see what they have to say.

I still haven't had an OBE .. still my How To book is by me bed I think .. not that I bothered that much before. I was talking to someone else who has a how to have an OBE book .. she thought it was pretty dull .. maybe that's what I thought too because I didn't use it much. Must have bought it fifteen or more years back!!!! If I remember rightly it has a light blue cover with white writing and illustration on it. I suppose I'll have to make do with my brother's account .. I have others too but not so easy to talk about ... and my friend's NDE. His was a short one but fitted in with accounts I'd read about. Well, my brother's OBEs and my friend's NDE were all short. He is happy about it as I mention everytime I talk about it!!!!

I will be very pleased to told to my new friend about her childhood experience ... it's fascinating .. I'm glad there's another story along those lines. Not that I didn't believe the firt woman who told me about her family's ..it was obvious that she was telling the truth .. but it is all fascinating. Nothing like that has happened to me. But then it seems you could say that about a lot of things in this line. lol!!!! I like this though as I know I was told the truth the first time round and now I've another one to add.

f to get some sleep now. Had a day where I've dozed a bit so I'll be ok.