Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Not much sleep

My brother had an out of the body experience many years ago. His wasn't as complex as a lot of peoples .. just staying in the same room and looking back at himself. He wasn't well at the time and had a nurse with him who understood what had happened .. the fact that the nurse knew and understood is pretty cool I think.

I'm listening to music that's meant to stimulate OBEs .. I find it relaxing but that is it .. nice to listen to though .. especially as I didn't sleep too well last night .. movement in the rib cage again. The night before my breathing had changed and woke me up .. last night it was just difficult getting to sleep .. then when I did wake up again I decided to get up and stay up. I meditated for around three quarters of an hour .

My breathing had been very different the previous night for a while .. very deep. Didn't last long before it settled down again .. about an hour or so I guess

I'm sure I feel better than I would've done without the meditation and music .. I didn't get too much sleep last night at all .. and I sneezed this morning too .. hope it's the cold on it's way out.