Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday

Up, fed and medicated and a bit meditated .. though very early on. Have been doing some sorting out though haven't been feeling much like it cause of lack of sleep .. I guess .. though thinking of the little sleep I have been getting recently it's surprizing that I feel as well as I do I guess. My muscles have been moving a lot too too which has meant extra pain but it's good that this is happening. Haven't woken up again with my breathing as deep as I did a week or so ago .. my ribcage must've really moved that time. That resulted in my back being more painful than usual but I guess this has to happen. I can feel how much deeper my breathing is now. Dunno if that's why the sneezing didn't land me back in hospital this time .. that the sneezes just didn't start such heavy spasms off that time because my muscles were slightly looser than before. Time will tell I guess .. though, at the moment, with things changing as they are, I suppose each reaction might be different.