Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Found etc

Woo Hoo .. found the strip of MST30s I'd misplaced. I was hoping that I hadn't got them caught up with something and thrown them out. It was just a small strip and could have easily got caught up in a paper or something I guess .. they were just with some other medication. Doctors don't like replacing mislaid morphine.

Done todays sorting out .. said I'd do it even if it meant that I couldn't go out.

Now that it's stopped raining it's a nice day out there. Cloudy though and I guess the rain could start at any time.

Anyway the MST30s have been found!!!!!! Had I mentioned that I'd lost them a few times to quite a few people.

Oh .. the sun's gone in again. Never mind, huh. I've done me sorting fer today. Perhaps I should've done it the other way round and made a dash for it while it was dry. But I really wanted to get that done today and mightn't have felt like it when I came back. I'm going to be a bit late .. but I needed to get that done.