Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday

Off to bed in a few minutes. Did potter down this evening .. was very late as usual .. but went for healing and ofcourse chatted quite a bit before being driven back.

Was a bit surprized by something the healer said but then realised that he'd overheard me talking to someone else about the problems with my medication. I already knew that healing was about healing the soul as well as the body. After all there is a natural limit to physical healing. Healing is also about acceptance as well as fighting back. I said a long time ago that I thought I had done the spiritual side thanks to spirit being obviously near and that showed when I found out about the problems with some of my medication. No shock, no upset and no anger at all.

I do have a slight cold .. sneezed this morning .. but again didn't have to go into hospital. I've felt quite sick for the past few days when I've got up and thought there was a sneeze brewing .. also been very sweaty .. and I wondered if I was going to have the sickness and spasms and end up in hospital again for a week. It wasn't feeling too promising as I thought my stomach was a bit swollen .. before I'd been sick .. add the sickness and spasms and the resulting inner damage (because of the auto immune condition) and I could see myself heading for the hospital again.

Anyway it was ok. Went out for a walk late afternoon to pick up a couple of papers .. probably the longest walk I'd been on for a long time. It was ok but I did just get back in time before slight trouble started .. bit of wind in the tummy .. not good with the swelling and the extra tenderness which went with it. Just got back in time though and had a rest til it cleared up plus a bit more then went back out again for the Sunday meeting. Had to stop quite a bit along the way but got there ok and had me lift back.