Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday morning

I dozed a lot last night and didn't have as much sleep as I'd've liked and am tired this morning. I've been listening to someone talking about their NDE. She's very religious and is trying to explain everything through her religion which I felt limited it a lot almost as if she wasn't viewing it so much as it was but putting it through someone elses words who hadn't had the same experience. I found it strange and would have prefered to her about it just in her own words rather than through those of someone who hadn't experienced this.

The part about the hospital and what she could remember when to all extents and purposes she shouldn't have been able to have known about any of it, was interesting though. Rather like the people I know who've had NDEs. Obviously the details are different though.

I wondered if Elizabeth Kubler Ross's speaker had a NDE or an OBE. I suppose you can't say for sure though his account of what happened is much like that of the person I was listening to this morning's account of what had happened .. following the ambulance to hospital .. though her account was much more detailed. She'd been pronounced DOA .. Elizabeth Kubler Ross doesn't say that the man she had speaking at her lecture was .. just "critically injured". Judging by the way he left the hospital he didn't have any serious injuries though she describes his "totally injured" body. He hadn't described his experience as that from what I can see .. he just described what had happened and she then desribed it as a NDE .. which it might've been at one point in time along the way .. who knows. Something happened and what did fits in with what other people have experienced though different kinds of experiences in connection to things like this.

I've still got a bit of a chill. Though feeling better but tired .. been feeling a bit sickly in the mornings .. thought I had a sneeze coming this morning .. but, nothing. Hope it soon goes.