Sunday, August 24, 2008

Zzzzzzzz

Did get myself out in the evening .. though was late as usual. Didn't really feel like going but decided to and was glad that I did. Just felt a bit tired and earlier on had a bit of trouble when walking. Was almost back when my muscles changed the position of my ribcage very slightly and I had to stop walking because breathing became painful and difficult. Was almost back so it was ok. The rest of my time out had been easier than usual.

Anyway took some pain relief and rested for a while .. and later on managed to walk to my meeting. I could've left earlier and would've been alright. Wish I had. I'd thought on Wednesday that I should try and get there on time more often. I looked round the room with love for the people there. Someone else is leaving that I've known for most of my time here .. not that she used to attend .. but her gran had been chairperson or something many, many, many years ago. She was there this evening with her family. They'd come down to help her move. It was nice talking with them all .. sad that I won't see them again. I gave her a hedgehog (one of the fluffy sort!!!) telling her what it meant to me.

Had healing.

And now it's time to turn in for sure.