Saturday, August 16, 2008

Coincidence!!lol!!!

Have corrected my last sentence and put the s in rested .. my keyboard is so much better than it was before I sorted it out though. So many letters weren't showing very often when I typed them .. can hardly believe the difference now.

And so it continues .. met the woman who I gave the first book to in Tesco .. she'd just been given a booklet on the same kind of subject by someone she didn't know but started talking to at a bus stop. She'd asked for help while alone a couple of days ago about something that had been going round and round in her head. Gets off the bus and bumps straight into me who gave her the first book!!! lol!!! I was fascinated by the booklet too because of it's solar system type piccies on the cover.

That's just a very minor string of coincidences .. or, even .. a very, very minor string of coincidences .. though perhaps they were more important to her than to me from a personal point of view especially as we ended up having a conversation about something that'd just happened that had been troubling her.