Friday, August 15, 2008

Tired

Been a bit tired today and yesterday. Things are still on the move though .. got a bit tricky last night but weren't so bad again this morning. Took a fluffy into hospital yesterday for one of my doctors cause him and his wife have just had a baby. He'd been quite captivated by the one I'd had in hospital so I got the family one. He's leaving too .. we'll be going about the same time I guess. Didn't do much today .. just felt that I needed to rest up for the day. I think that I've still got a bit of a cold cause my eyes were wet this morning with dark rings under them. The early mornings are nearly always a bit of a trial though.

I've got through the sneezing bout that could have landed me back in hospital though. That did surprize me .. cause I was ready for the pain levels to go shooting through the ceiling again .. way beyond what a daily gram of morphine could cope with. It was exactly the same kind of thing as before .. lots bloating and inner tearing from the sickness and spasms. But, for some reason, it wasn't so bad that time .. and that was with three sneezes!!! It's generally not too bad if I'm not sick as well but this time I was.

My new friend is a bit up and down .. though I'm not surprized .. seem to have said the right things though. And I'm becoming friends with someone else that I wanted to .. though have been sad to learn that her husband has been dignosed with an illness similar to mine.

Anyway .. I'm going to turn in soon .. no more staying up til the early hours of the morning.