Thursday, August 21, 2008

.....

I suppose the nicest thing is that I've been told three more experiences along the same lines as the ones I've mentioned. Two different people .. think I might've been told one before .. can't remember .. that's what someone told me that a friend had told her plus a chat at the hospital produced a couple more. Not mine to tell obviously.

I know my new friend will tell me more soon too. Her experience is fascinating because I was told something similar by one of the patients in the hospital and had read a little bit about something similar in a book I was browsing through. It's not something that I've experienced but it is fascinating. It was nice hearing her read a bit from her book on the net. It just covered this little bit too. She writes well and reads well too .. this wasn't a usual subject for her but it's fascinating.

I would still like to have a OBE .. but I don't think I'm going to. I've listened to the music .. the site I was listening to isn't available right now .. but it never did anything to me along those lines .. though it was relaxing. I just felt chilled out. Nothing more.

I was talking to someone who had a relative almost passed over a while back who experienced something too. He told a few close people and left it like that. I've picked up a few more books in the charity shops which is very nice. Just reading about other people's experiences.

It's cool.

I doubt if I'll have an OBE though. Doubt if I'll bother much when I'm back with my book either .. how to have an OBE .. can't remember quite what it was called. I can remember getting into ultra relaxed states at times but not due to the book .. just through relaxation and meditation .. but that was many years ago. I'm meditating again now .. though not as much as I'd like to. I think it's helping with the lack of sleep though.

My brother's sleeping better since having treatment for his asthma. He's kinda gone back to being the person I used to know .. well, more than he has been for sometime. I noticed a couple of weeks ago. Though this happened before his sleep improved.

It's cool.

Anyway, I've got to go to the docs. Guess I'll walk down. Take some oramorph before I go I guess.