Saturday, August 16, 2008

... cont ...

When it comes to the story that I've heard that my new friend has written about .. I know the whole story .. I guess I'd just like to hear her describe it to me .. it's more personal tht way and I can ask questions. It really is fascinating. I'd read some more stories a bit like it .. just related by the fact that the people having the experiences were young children rather than the content in any great detail .. in a book a couple of days ago that was in a secondhand shop here, Didn't buy it cause it was too heavy for me to carry if I was going over to Tesco.

Obviously I would like to hear some of her other experiences too. I think the rest in the book are from other people.

My other new friend probably has a few too .. just going by the name she uses on the net .. seems very likely though. She'd only recently changed her name too .. makes me very interested .. lol!! She contacted me .. not the other way round .. and doesn't know anything about my interest in the subject.

I wasn't totally surprized when the woman turned up in Tesco .. though it did make me jump a little .. doesn't very often but I think it was because of one bit of synchronicity earlier on in the week. That had made me start and me being a bit jumpy was a follow on from that.

I'd wanted to be friends with this other woman for quite a long time but hadn't wanted to be the one to get in contact first .. didn't realise it was her to start off with cause of the change in the name .. well. that's not entirely true .. I had put two and two together and come up with the right answer .. it would have been too much of a coincidence if they were two different people .. lol!!!

I'm going to doze off for a while I think .. even after last night's mega sleepathon I'm still very tired. The pain relief has kept the pain at bay to reasonable degree today .. though getting up was difficult this morning. Tomorrow's Sunday which means the bone sparing pill before the pain relief .. will take it into the bedroom tonight so I don't have to get up to get it .. take the oramorph and antisickness pill in for tomorrow too.

I've had quite a few problems over the last few days s my breathing has changed with the loosening of the muscles in my chest. It's been very difficult at times as my lungs have tried to adapt .. almost breathing in three stages with one stage getting a bit stuck if I was walking .. that had sorted itself out by this morning but there was a lot of pain in my right side and I was a bit on the wobbly side.