Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today.

Well .. wanted to do more sorting than I did today but that wasn't the way it turned out .. anyway .. I did do a little this morning though not as much as I'd told myself I was going to. C'est la vie!!! A good day anyway .. I might do a bit this evening .. just to kinda keep it to what I said I was going to .. or round about anyway.

Weather!!!! After hoping it'd be dry .. it wasn't. But there u go. I did remember to take me brolly today anyway .. and used it for the three or four minutes it rained!!!!

It was a meeting new people and people I'd known for a while type of day .. with lots to talk about. I obviously wasn't going to get back to do much here .. but never mind, eh.

I wish I'd been out earlier though. I must try and be on time more often for things I guess. One thing I realised was how much easier it was to get back to the flat than when I first met the person I was talking to last .. an amazing difference. I can remember wondering how I was going to make it because it was so difficult and while I was pleased to see her and chat over a cup of coffee getting back was very difficult after being out all that time. Well, it was a long time for me anyway. Just a couple of hours maybe .. but I really struggled back. Still not easy but there are more days like that than there are the really difficult ones.

I think I might be coming down with another chill so maybe things will be rather difficult again for a while .. who knows. Anyway .. I did a little today and got to see people I'd like to so that was nice. I might do a little bit more before turning in though .. doesn't have to be much but it'll still be a bit more done.