Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday morning

Well .. I think I've come across the first person who can't cope with the problem with my medication. We shall see. I got a very sulky message this morning!!!! She is not going to like the one she got back .. it's not in the slightest bit nasty but she had been jumping to conclusions and then having a sulk so I put her right. But judging by the sulkiness I don't think she's going to be too happy.

Strange thing was something very similar had happened to me that day with a new friend and my reaction had been very different. I'm glad to have the two to compare. Her reaction was all about her .. quelle surprize .. not!! And mine was the other way round .. didn't even occur to me .. but let's not go down that route!!!!!

People do act in different ways I guess .. maybe she's a plodding down Elizabeth Kubler Ross's path of grief. We shall see. Potter's off to have another look at EKR's writings about grief. The woman who wrote to me is an angry, sulky bunny at the moment and that's for sure. Not for it happening but because I didn't tell her straight away .. I've only known for a week .. if that. She could possibly put it a week or so earlier .. or days later .. by what I said.

Elizabeth Kubler Ross

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/experts02.html

Her stages of grief format

http://changingminds.org/disciplines/change-management/kubler_ross/kubler_ross.htm



I still go totally by what I said about talking to people you trust about things like this. She was hoodwinked herself. Not in this instance as this happened in reply to something she wished for .. though it could have been sheer coincidence rather than synchronicity. It was a one off .. well, as far as I know .. I don't know if she'd had a run of synchronicity on this subject. It's the kind of thing that there are runs of it in it seems.

Anyway good for the guy. Lots of my friends have read this already cause they're happily finding their own paths .. they have a few of my experiences .. looking round for other people's and adding any of their own. Thought I'd put it up though incase anyone hadn't seen it.

Anyway .. we'll see what happens with this woman.