Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Radio Warneford cont

I'd won one of Dave's prints in a free raffles down our place last week which was nice. Apart from winning his prints I don't think I've won anything in a raffle since I was a teenager. And I didn't expect to win anything in the Radio Warneford one. I was thrilled and very surprized when he told me. I'd told him the tickets were in his name the day I bought them but really didn't expect to hear anymore about them .. as I said, apart from a couple of Dave's prints, I've not won anything in a raffle since the 1960s!!!!!

It was just so nice to hear that he'll be going out for a meal with someone. He's not very well either and I'd won the print a few days before so it was almost as if I'd won anyway .. Dave's raffle was free.

I was so surprized though.