Tuesday, June 09, 2009

.....................

Just waiting for my tea to cool then I'm off to bed. Not been a bad day all things considered .. there had been quite a bit .. well, comparitively speaking .. it only takes the smallest fraction to cause a spot of bother .. of muscle movement .. but I could feel the difference in movement .. had me breathless after climbing the stairs a couple of times too .. then I got my breath again. I could even feel a slight difference in my back .. particularly the right side. It was my tummy muscles and ribcage that were causing the problems though .. stomach when I was sitting down and ribcage when I was climbing the stairs or walking up a slope. Though, having said that, my ribcage has had me puffing a bit for a couple of minutes.

Just had a drink of my tea .. nice to drink it warm .. usually drink it cold .. no reason other than I've just left it.

Haven't read up on my new meds but will do before I start them .. just start with one the first day .. then two the next and then three on the third day.

T'was wrong what I was told about synthetic opiates .. seems it's the receptors that stop responding to the meds .. and they all use the same receptors .. rather than different forms of the meds working differently .. but I'm still pleased that I listened and went and saw me doc though to talk about it. At least we're giving this a go. It's a drug designed for something else but works for some forms of pain tool Worth a go.