Monday, June 08, 2009

.....................

Things are quiet on that front now .. well, this way anyhow. I feel very sorry for the new woman that E has "befriended" .. but I guess she'll find out what's really going on with her soon enough.

I think E has another profile somewhere cause it seems she's been using the name she us using in guestbooks for some time .. so the new name she mistakenly signed with before her last profile was shut down must come from yet another profile!!!! Though it's possible it's another old profile and maybe it's been shut down too.

Anyway ..nothing can really be done without causing a lot of trouble .. and E has manipulated someone into putting a friendly message in her guestbook .. part of it was in self defense .. but she also thought it would wind E up. It was exactly what E wanted as someone else in that little group had warned the new woman about her .. and now there's a nice message from someone else in the group in E's guestbook.

I have even more new friends!!! Things did get nasty behind the scenes in private messaging. A number of these women aren't well and E went in knowing this. Anyway, I've sorted it out I guess and calmed things down. It's still possible, even after all this, that someone will potter back to E's to try and provoke her even though she's shown she'll not be provoked and can play whatever game it is she's playing much better and nastier than they can. God, it gets dumped on my plate everytime it goes wrong even though they'll talk about her to these people who have set up help profiles to deal with this sort of thing.

I can't help the new woman without calling the guvs in and I reckon they'll say they can't do anything at the moment cause it has to come from the woman herself .. so I hope I won't be getting involved again. The guvs know E very well .. three profiles down is quite a lot .. and there could be more .. doubt if they've forgotten her!!!!!!

Anyone who potters over and gets involved again knows the various people they can turn to for advice and how to contact the govs.

Hopefully it won't happen again. Hopefully I won't hear any of E's names again!!!!

Sadly the woman who's losing her memory is convinced E has six profiles on the go now .. she has one that we know of .. one that she set up a couple of months ago but only used for a couple of days .. came back to when her last profile was closed down .. but only for a day .. she still had her latest, well, possibly her latest, on the go then .. though it's possible she does have another one because of the new name she mistakenly left in someone's guestbook .. hadn't seen her use that one before!!!

It's sad that she's pulled someone else into all this .. probably a few someone elses but there's nothing anyone can do .. she's being sugary sweet at the moment to them .. and there's that message in the guestbook to back up anything she says .. and it's gonna look very odd if the person who wrote that now says that E is a horrible game playing person!! E is playing on that in a way that could end up in a bad way for her though .. I did pop over .. without leaving any pawprints this morning .. and was rather surprized at something she'd put up .. lol!!

Maybe there will be more problems .. the woman who's losing her memory has just been over .. well she's not well at all. I found out that she'd been using things I'd been saying as her own .. so she does know .. at times anyway, that she's not very well. Very sad. If there is any trouble on that score I'll just drop a note to the govs. Someone who knows her very well kept on contacting me yesterday being very nice .. I usually hardly here from her so I guess I'm not the only one who knows. Trouble is .. the person who's losing her memory is talking about E too and saying things that don't make any sense which helps let E off the hook. I'll talk to the guvs if need be if any problems come up that way .. after all they do know E so guess they'll soon understand what's going on.

Guess I'd been a little too hopeful, huh. I'll still point people to the guvs and the help groups and will just step in if and when I'm needed.

Amyway, if we don't say anything to her about E maybe she'll forget or lose interest or something.

Anyway,unless something happens that's me last word on the subject.