Sunday, June 07, 2009

And

What will I do if I'm asked for help again?????



It just can't happen.

Well .. if it does it isn't my problem .. there are people .. not the govs .. on the site to go to when things like this happen and an email will go off from me in future with the relevant site address and a pointer in the right direction.

These people say just what I do in a general way that you can apply to individual situations. In future that'll be what happens .. because I'm not one of those people and I've spent far too long sorting this out.

They'd been there too to chat about all this .. and that's where they'll be going to in future. This time she was obviously too embaressed to go and talk about it .. but, if anything happens in future that E doesn't start .. even if it's just started by letting her see that someone's visited her profile instead of logging out to visit .. they can get all the advice they need from one of these people.