Monday, June 01, 2009

Monday

I had a problem with my ISP for a while but .. obviously it's sorted out now .. about an hour ago!!

Read the book while I was off line .. don't really know what to make of it to be honest .. and again that goes back to what I said about going buy your own experiences and those of people you can trust. In a book like this where people could come forward and say such and such a thing happened then I think it would be much better if they did rather than just letting it stand there with no confirmation when it could have been quite easily gathered.

I'm left not knowing what to think. OK .. with the German thing even if he had recorded it I suppose you'd could then wonder that he just learnt a wee bit of German before that happened .. so you could never really prove it satisfactorily to yourself.

I believe that I've experienced things that makes it easy for me not to dismiss what he says .. but on the other hand I'd like to have more evidence .. I suppose it's too long ago now and you could never be sure so it's not really a good example to put in a book.

I wished too that he'd included lots of peoples accounts of how they'd experienced training as a medium .. his part on that could be easily summed up as go and find a medium who is training a group and how to behave in the group once you've found one. I'd've just prefered it if there'd been lots of people saying how they'd experienced it and what they'd felt during the time they were learning.

I have to say though .. with the german thing he wouldn't have been able to prove things one way or another anyway .. lol!! But I would've liked as much info as possible towards going that way .. like where in Germany this happened .. or a quick word with the interpreter that was working there.

I know Gordon Smith has undergone testing which he came out well from. And I do believe in life after life .. and like Mr Smith, believe that we are spirits here in life that go on to be spirits after this life. The only doubt I have about that really is that I haven't experienced it yet.

I just wish that he'd put as much information there as was possible to confirm what he said .. it's not often that you have a room full of people and an interpreter. Most experiences that seem to come from spirit seem to be in the butterfies mode in the ADC book or just between a couple of people which you can't really prove.

In legal terms it's all hearsay!!!

Which is why I say rely, for the mainpart .. I believed the butterfly story in the ADC book cause it felt OK to me along with a lot of the others .. on your own experiences and those of people you can trust.