Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday

Still snivelling a bit but still ok!! That's about 2 weeks? Can't remember really .. just been drinking the tea!!! lol!!! Guess you just have to play with the herbs and spices to you find something to suit you. Mine has to take account of my meds I reckon but seems to be working .. think I mentioned the spices I'm using .. been talking about it so much that it's easy to forget just who I've spoken to about it.

Things are much better now that E has gone .. lol!!! The other lady is a pain in the buttress .. but it all comes out in the wash so to speak .. like you've got to pass over some day .. and I'm now totally convinved that there's life after life .. nothing to do with herbal teas. It's not my business that she's tied herself up with so many lies through her nastiness .. I do know that she doesn't care .. she's not really the slightest bit interested in anything like that .. it's common knowledge on the site that the creeps there will just show interest in anything to try and get information out of you to use against you at a later date ... goes for everywhere else too.

Someone reckoned that it was 99% of the site .. noooooooooooo!!!!!!! I reckon that's pushing it a bit!!! Well, a lot. But, just as in real life, there are a lot of people like that there.

E has left calling us a***wipes ... lol!!!!! Oh dear!!!!! The other woman is annoying the hell out of me. I don't know quite where she's coming from .. cept it isn't a very nice place. I'm having to be very careful .. there is just something all over wrong here. I was going to offer someone something .. but I can't .. because something shitty is going on and I really am not sure what it is or quite where it stops and where it starts .. and I'm not going to be manipulated. So I'm gonna have to wait a bit longer.

I blocked someone a couple of weeks ago because they behaved nastily and now they're hardly on the site at all .. don't know if they're trying to say sorry .. I just don't know .. but reckon I'd have a hard time believing it anyway so there's no point going into it. Don't get it. I think maybe she thought I'd come running to her asking if she's ok etc, etc .. and then the whole cycle would start again. Just have to go on what happened really.

Anyway, I'm happy with things as they are .. the truth is the truth .. what really happened is what really happened and in the long run that's all that matters. Nothing changes that. lol!!!!

I have a few of my old friends and some new very nice people .. a whole blob of 1%ers ... lol!!!. They're friends of friends of friends etc generally .. one totally new one .. hope she's nice too. Working on the 15% thing ... lol again.

We shall see how it goes.

Gonna do a bit of sorting out now.

Not much ... but a little.