Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday

I think someone reported E to the guvs .. a good think too .. anyway she's gone with much spluttering indignation. I'm glad she has .. expect she'll be back soon though but as yet there aren't any profiles up with her usual trademarks .. I've checked .. though, maybe she's being a bit more careful this time.

Someone's found another one of her profiles but she hasn't been back there for over two months and only used it for two days anyway .. the lady's hopeful she'll start using that again but she won't cause, for one thing, it's in one of her deleted profile's names .. it ain't going to happen. I expect she'll eventually turn up again though .. not deliberately maybe but she'll likely surface again, probably through going back to the profiles of people she used to know .. and one day paths will cross again and someone will spot her. I think she'll always be recognisable .. lol!!!

I have lots of new nice friends on there which is nice so I guess I'll stay around .. dunno why .. but it suits me .. won't be on site that often though now. It just got too dramatic really and I've got bored .. but I won't go completely.

I don't think, really, that it would've mattered if she'd've been reported or not by the first group of people cause she would only have come back eventually. And, as it's turned out. even not letting her know we knew about the different profiles with one woman .. one of the two friends .. continually visiting them wouldn't've made any difference .. looks like it's someone new who has gone to the guvs.

And, she's gone.

But .. I expect in a few days/weeks/months she'll be back.

Not remotely interested in the rest of it .. the angel lady will carry on with the passive aggressive rubbish and, heaven knows. what will happen to the couple .. will they ever meet etc., etc. I'm not following what's going on there and it seems neither is virtually anyone else anymore it seems .. guess people have decided that it doesn't look like it might be quite the happy ending they were hoping for anymore and have gone on to other things.

Maybe they'll be really happy .. but I guess the odds just don't look that good at the moment.

Dunno why he deleted ALL the congratulations and good luck messages from people.

Anyway, a chapter has closed on the site I guess .. guess someone might tell me if they ever meet/get married or if E returns.