Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday

Oh .. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz etc and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Been sleeping quite a bit on and off and here and there.

Have had a slight cold .. not back to the month "6 week" type that I was trying to get over before but it gave me a sore foot for a couple of days .. not all the time .. but when it hurt .. it sure did hurt .. mucho break through pain. I've also had a bit of muscle movement which probably added to that.

Was talking to my brother about the herbal site last night and he's very interested as he has some health probs that some of the remedies might help some .. think he became interested when the month long viral problem eased some after drinking the herbal mixtures. I will try making my own mixtures I think too. He's interested in doing that too. Won't be using them til he's had a word with his doc though. That's cause I made a big deal about it to start off with when we first started talking about it .. cause some herbs can interfere with meds .. so it's best to have a word with a doc first I reckon. Guess he really took that on board because he thinks it's a really good idea.

I believe St John's Wort can be contraindicated with some meds.

Ah, here you go:

http://www.herbs-hands-healing.co.uk/contraindications/stjohnswort.html

I think it's still best to check with a doc first though .. as the person who runs the mothernature site says. We were talking about that site last night. He knows quite a few people who he thinks will be very interested in some of the info there. That was the herbalist site I linked to a few days back.

So, guess we'll both be trying our own mixtures .. sometime .. lol!!! Maybe we can swap receipes.

Have to say .. from that page .. the healing hands site looks good too. The mothernature site has a library of books on herbs on the site you can read on line .. I linked to The Green Pharmacy one before .. guess it's pretty neat to have an on line reference like that.

http://www.mothernature.com/Library/Bookshelf/Books/41/65.cfm

You can get to all the books by clicking on the Learning Centre button near the top of the page.

Anyway .. time for my meds.