Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday

Off to bed now .. very tired and a bit queasy .. still have been feeling a bit better for a week or so ... so can't complain. Have been absolutely wiped out this evening though .. a bit gurgly and burpy too.

Never did come down with a bad cold even after that guy sneezing in the car which is pretty unusual for me .. well, I've had a slight runny nose .. but that could be my auto immune illness .. and even if it was the tail end of another cold I've not been feeling as rough through it as I usually do. And certainly seemed to have recobered from the "6 day" bug .. it was more like 6 week than 6 day for me!!!!

Was nice at the hospital though. There's a guy I've met there who has emphysema and he's been in a nbad way while waiting to go into hospital .. spoke to his wife today and she tells me rgat he's a lot better now that he has a portible cannister of oxygen