Thursday, May 07, 2009

Thursday

My mouth is a lot less painful today and I hope it stays that way for a while. It's sore anyway .. goes with the illness, but I had an ulcer or something develop on the soreness that was already there .. ouch!!! Give it a spray with my difflam spray today again though .. see if that helps. Back and breathing not the best though .. and tummy a bit on the move too .. but not too bad I guess in the circumstances.

I knew there had been a tiny amount of muscle movement over night again cause my left ankle was rather sore when I woke this morning and was kinda twitching. I slept through the night even though I'd dozed in the evening too .. guess I don't get that much choice in the matter .. though I am very tired at the moment.

Made myself go to bed last night even though I had been dozing and I knew this morning was going to be unpleasant if I slept for long .. but there u go .. if I sleep guess I need to .. just how things are at the moment. Didn't want my dinner last night either .. my mouth was so sore and I was tired .. but I ate it .. though it took quite a while .. if I hadn't guess I'd be feeling worse this morning.

Done a few exercises .. not easy .. but they should be done too .. and waiting for my tea to cool.

I am going to read my new book .. if nothing else it should be quite cosy .. a nice book to nestle down with. Had a bit of a peek at it last night .. and just reading a little bit made me feel kinda relaxed.

"This very first stage of the journey is all about you. It's about finding out if this path is really for you.

It is also about learning to be still, you will be changing - for the better. You'll be healing your mind, stripping away the the layers of feeling and fear that cloud your thoughts."

Well, I'll go with that .. think it's that bug that got to me for so long and feeling so tired that's really getting in the way.