Friday, May 01, 2009

.....

Oh dear .. another of my friends has just started learning another language .. and she's older than me .. I have no excuse really .. huh. Will start today.

Have had enough of the long drawn out saga on the gaming site .. E is followed because people want to protect others .. not because they find it fun etc .. it's just using my precious time up. I think that will stop as soon as I stop showing any interest in it to her .. probably she'll get a bit huffy but I don't care.

More time to read me book and get on with me exercises, meditation etc.

She might get into it all with this new lady .. E is hanging round her too .. and this other woman, the one E targetted before could end up getting very hurt. Something has obviously happened and I'm hoping that it's the other way round from what it looks like at the moment.

It took so long to get the other sorted out and then .. almost straight after .. well, it's not totally sorted yet .. though someone has contacted me and I'll see what I can do from there .. she puts herself at risk again just totally dismissing what's known.

If I didn't know .. I'd think she was E in another guise .. but, infortunately I think she's just becoming ill. So no more talking to her about E and just staying on the sidelines about this other woman.

Hopefully it'll be ok.