Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday

Off to sleep now. Went for a walk earlier on and came back feeling exhausted. Won't be doing that again for a long time. Makes note in diary for next week ... lol!!!! Seems about right.

Did have a slightly racing heart yesterday for a little while .. but not for long .. have been sweating buckets at times though .. but do seem a bit better today.

Noooooooooooo .. haven't started book yet .. but will get round to it .. am looking forward to it in a way .. must've just been a bit bleary from me cold before I think. I expect it'll be full of anecdotes.

Have bought a selection of spices to make into teas or put in food .. and see how I get on. Have to be careful and watch how they appear to be affecting my meds.

I'll have a mug of liquorice tea tomorrow .. doesn't sound that great .. but then it's medicine so I won't be expecting it to be nice .. she says crossing her fingers and hoping

.... that it is!!!! lol!!!!