Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tesco

Well, um .. walked to Tesco .. in Warwick .. and got the bus back. I was ok .. no heart probs .. I've had a racing heartbeat a couple of times before that I think I mentioned here but I was ok this time. A bit breathless .. but that were me loongs and not me heart.

Glad I went anyway. I think it's the first time I've walked to Warwick Tesco in years .. done Sainsbury's a couple of times but not Tesco. I know that I shouldn't've gone really .. but there you go.

Do feel a bit sick though and tired.

Didn't have to wait all that long for a bus back .. saw one going up to Warwick as I came out on to the main road from Tesco so knew it shouldn't be too long a wait.

Going to put oven on now. Took my pills in time to get to bed at a reasonable time .. hope I get there reasonably early. Would really prefer if I go to bed earlier and get up earlier than I am at the moment. Slept around 6 hours last night but had dozed a bit earlier on .. well, feeling very tired and resting with my eyes shut .. not sure if I did actually go to sleep or not .. might've done cause I was very, very tired. Kinda felt too tired to get up and go to bed which is why I was up so late.

Nor feeling that great now .. but it's just tiredness and a bit of queasiness. It's possible that I'd've felt like this anyway without the walk .. I was very tired last night. I did sneeze this morning after all.

Can't complain .. I went for a walk.

Taken me evening meds and dinner's on. I've the night pain relief to take later on .. just the oramorph and paracetamol.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz