Sunday, April 12, 2009

the book

Well,off to bed .. have't read much .. but, will do .. whether you agree with the guy or not he's giving his views om the subject after a long term interest .. he may have discovered something that needs to be explored more .. he may have touched on something that does explain something.

He may be right .. or, he may have chanced on something he doesn't understand because we don't have all the knowledge to put it together. But he thinks there's something there.

I have to read the book first though before I come to any conclusions from my point of view. I've listened to an interview with him and it seems a number of my guesses were right .. he mentioned Aldous Huxley too .. someone I wrote about in my blog some time ago.

I guess it'll take a long time to read if there's lots of concepts to explore, that seem to be leading somewhere interesting, that I don't know about.