Wednesday, April 08, 2009

........

I'm quite happy being my mates research or whatever you want to call it. We both know that I'm her research at the moment and why not .. saves her having to spend ages researching stuff on the net when it's all in my head. She's so busy and I doubt if she'd want to pay anyone to do it .. pointless when I can give a reasonable explanation anyway. She's the one whose going to have to translate it into an interesting story .. and most of that's going to have to come from her imagination. She has dropped hints that she wouldn't mind it being a dual effort but what she's doing isn't really for me I don't think. Don't know .. but, don't think so .. better I think that it pours out of one person's imagination.

Heaven knows just what she's going to make of it all or where she's going to take it.

I'm not getting on with my own work or learning my languages. Well, with the cold I haven't felt like doing anything much anyway.

I suppose I should be getting on with that though .. and I will.

But still no reason why I shouldn't give a bit of information that I already have to someone.

Looks over at language course.

The rest will follow.