Tuesday, April 07, 2009

cont .. again

Got back from the hospital to find a message from one of me ladies because E had left a message in one of their friends guestbooks and then he'd left one in return in hers.. I don't really know him though had almost rejected a group play offer with him cause she was included .. changed my mind though at the last minute.

I'd noticed earlier on, yes, I did go over and look .. sigh, well, you know .. it's quite interesting now her guestbook's open .. want to noe too as I'm thinking about it. I know she's on line there. One of the two ladies .. E's ex best friends .. has left a note in his guestbook .. just saying hi and being pleasant .. right on top of E's message. We shall see what happens.

I've said I think she'll have a few stories concocted to cover things like this .. but .. never mind .. technology is great and they are waiting with various odds and ends for the guvnor if she tries.

I really don't know what she's doing. No one would've blinked much more than an eyelash if she'd been someone who just lives in a bit of a dream world but all this is rather different.