Tuesday, April 07, 2009

...........

I suppose there are quite a few people on the site who didn't stick around. She lasted about two months with me. I knew about her almost as soon as I joined the site .. she was a friend of one of the people I first got talking to and I was told about this "old" lady who had this dreadful time looking after her husband who was very ill and was told how depressed she was and how brave.


When I started talking to her I got the impression that she was a real homebody whose life revolved around her partner and who would never have used anything like hairdye .. or, anything like that in her life. Would totally reject the bling too.

The photo painted a very different picture but then she never knew that I'd see that .. she probably created rather a different picture for the lady who received the photo.

I've got an idea that she's pretending to be younger than she is at the moment on her new profile .. she hasn't put an age up this time.


One of the people that has signed her guestbook is someone she used to know .. nice woman but someone who won't get that involved.

People think its a good idea to go in as I was going to before .. if I do I'll wait until I've got rid of this cold. It doesn't really matter .. I doubt if she'll be able to keep the facade up for long. There's already the two conflicting names on the site though I expect she's explained that away leaving the other person feeling confused by all the similarities.

Her ex best friend who kept on wanting to email her has changed her mind now. I think somewhere along the line she was hoping that there was some kind of rational explanation for this and things could go back to normal. She doesn't think so anymore.

Anyway .. guess that's it for now .. hopefully that's it for the day now.

Strange situation though.