Saturday, April 04, 2009

Sigh!!!!!!!

I've been asked to do a bit of work .. not much .. just a little .. lol. No pressure, no rush. Thought if I wrote about it here that I'm more likely to get down and do it.

Guess I will.

Really, there's a lot to do and a lot to learn.

Guess some days'll still be "rather" difficult. Just got to go with the flow. Have got a cold at the moment so I guess don't have to do much today. It's quite a relief these days when a sneeze comes in a way .. cause it doesn't get me into the condition it used to but it does let me know why I'm feeling extra grotty.

SOB

Email has arrived all about her complete with phote!!!!!

Ding .. pottered off to have a look to see who had called by .. beginings of illustrated biography sits in me inbox.

Another couple of hours spent dealing with Ms. YANW problem. Think it's sorted for a while now though.

OK .. it's very serious .. this woman is picking on young vulnerable people now it seems .. not children .. people in their early twenties who are ill or who have close friends who are very seriously ill and other young people too who she appears to think might be of use etc.

As me friend said Ms. YANW looks perfectly harmless. She looks young for her age too. I think u could mistake her for someone 15 years younger than she is .. 10 years younger easily .. this was a recent holiday snap .. if it is her ofcourse !!!! lol!!!! .. but, I think it probably is. Dunno why she was sending out snaps of herself .. well, to get ones back I guess .. though I found one of me friend very quickly on the net and the other one of the two is very unlikely to send piccies out I'd say.

Now .. as it's all sorted out .. I can spend the rest of the day not thinking or speaking about her!!!

I haven't been over to the profile .. hadn't even thought of it til writing to say that I hadn't been over.

And .. as I said .. there's lots more to get on with and do.