Friday, April 03, 2009

.....................

Sneezed .. so up again .. with a mug of soup. Slight panic .. will I have to go to hospital .. no .. hopefully not.

I haven't felt well for the last few hours .. have been dripping sweat at times. But I get through ok. Even when the pain is really bad ... cause of spirit. Jane Goody seemed to have an idea too, didn't she. Some people never will though.

For people who truely believe that we are born .................... we die and that's that and really logically believe that .. fine .. we have to agree to differ .. lol!!! Was it Bertrand Russell who said that he hoped there was no afterlife .. a philosopher did .. though I can't remember who now. Think it was him though. He said something to the effect that one life was enough and he couldn't bear the thought of anymore. I used to feel that way to some extent .. well, it seemed so tiring the thought of endless existance and I could certainly see his point. Was going to say that I wasn't frightened of dying .. well, I wasn't .. but I don't really know why. Almost did a number of times. Did count em up a few times .. can't be bothered to think back now ... lol!!! ... really can't.

I do like believing in life after life now .. it's been hard work though .. wonder if I would believe if things hadn't been so difficult .. lol!!! Says it all about the next life really I think.

I used to feel sorry for people like Ms YANW .. but I don't anymore .. one of the things we accept at my group is personal responsibility. She knows what she's doing so therefore she's responsible .. if she was suffering from a psychosis it would be totally random .. no way out for her I guess. She's not a compulsive liar either .. though she's always telling lies. I think she must go for hours sometimes on the net without touching the truth .. incredible .. just pottering around from person to person. But she won't change. Her choice. You sort of tote it up .. not good I guess in her case!!! I don't know if she would laugh if she saw it like that .. but it is the sort of thing that she appears to like .. just with her on the other side though. I'm told that she was always moaning .. though she didn't moan that much to me but then I wasn't as personally involved with her.

What I've found the most interesting is that she treated everyone nastily, very nastily in some cases, but no one told anyone else cause they thought she was so liked. Guess she had it sussed out for a while.

Guess she wouldn't be too happy with me giving away trade secrets either .. just incase I spoil it for her somewhere down the line .. but I doubt that'll happen but as we're talking about grooming it's worth chatting and showing how it can affect people and maybe it'll make it easier to decide what to do. There are two other cases that I know of on the site at the moment .. both were refered to the guvnors. I do think that's where this should have gone right at the start. One woman said she didn't want that to happen then did something that made it look. because of the abuse coming from Ms, YANW in return, that it would need to.

I spent over a day sorting that out because everything became so fraught and muddled. I wasn't feeling well either and it did annoy me But .. it did bring a good result in one way as she lost her temper and in the ensuing abuse made another mistake for them to file away. Just from one word on an email .. know .. know what she shouldn't have had an idea what it was about. Apparently she'd been very abusive to one of the two women just before all this started and had been with her and others for some time .. but no one said anything because they all thought she was such friends with everyone else.

Quite an amazing situation really.

We all lie but lots are just to save embarressment etc and u just try to tippitoe round them but that's not where she's at .. hers are the type to mislead people and to hurt them .. very different. In my book spirit hates that kind of thing the .most .. hurting others .. and that's what people probably do wrong the most .. but it seems to me that it's a concept that's so difficult to get across. Haven't the slightest idea why. Talking about generally .. some people are fine with it.

My cold is going to keep me awake I think again .. me tums a bit upset even with a soupy lining. Maybe I'll add more soup. Still, it's only a few months since a sneeze would've left me a mess of sickness, blood and appalling pain .. so can't complain. If it had carried on I think I would've chosen to go to one of those clinics if they'd've had me.

I would love to know what's the other side of that door .. or at the end of the tunnel .. (if I'm right ... always stick that in as I haven't actually been there). I used to wonder .. though haven't for a while. I realise that we leave our physical bodies behind .. thank heavens .. wouldn't want to be taking this one with me .. but what is it like being just out thoughts. Our thoughts I guess will be somehow processed differently because it's not done through the brain. What about music and books and things like that though.

Ofcourse, I have little idea.

Feeling a bit better now .. but think I'll stay up .. another mug of soup maybe .. lol!!! Ah, me stomach's going again and getting a bit windy. Was going to spend the next couple of hours sorting .. but maybe not then.

But at least I'm not in the 48 hour ward sweating etc through the hospital's laundry .. actually, think I'd still be in casualty at the moment lying on a trolley waiting for a bed. I did think that was going to be an ongoing thing and had decided that if it was I was going to see about going to a clinic. Things were difficult enough on the pain front as it was without that always being in the picture .. but it stopped being so bad. Think my stretching exercises moved my muscles enough for them to go into spasm without that happening.

Well, I'm going to have a Ms. YANW free day today .. no talk .. no going over to her page. She is theirs or isn't as the case may be now

Sad story and very stupid woman .. but there you go.