Friday, April 03, 2009

....Sigh

I was going to write about her cause messages r still arriving .. but, no, no, no. I'm taking a rest at the moment. Though not forgetting that it is a serious subject and she is grooming people to cause trouble on the net. But there are lots of people involved now so I can potter off for a while.

She didn't send the email in the end .. I think if she had it would've been the end of that friendship if she had .. so glad I was up to stick an oar in ... lol!!!

I've worked out what the other woman's planning next .. she'll be very silly if she does it. But, then .. she doesn't quite get the situation ... so .... watch this space.

Actually, I might just leave it. It's just been the simple little tale of ur common and garden internet groomer .. well of one type .. there are plenty more.

I try and keep my distance for a while .. am always a bit suspiscious when people become too friendly too quickly but they work in all kinds of ways. Met quite a few unpleasant people on the net .. but quite a few nice ones too .. about three people that are like her I'd say. I just break contact with them now .. sadly, there's another one much the same on a board I'm on. No, she is different .. but she could cause trouble. She's just got back in touch with me to moan about someone else who'd done nothing wrong except pull her up about something a couple of weeks ago .. she was wrong then I thought but not wrong overall.

Well, she'd expressed herself wrongly cause she was furious cause she thought this woman was getting at her partner and rambled a bit and totally lost her case. The partner often is unpleasant but she wasn't being so this time just pointing something out really and then someone else said she'd got something wrong straight afterwards. Both could've handled it better .. though I think the second one thought she was being manipulated and I think she was.

The first woman's partner came in to defend her .. after the woman who both the other woman had spoken to .. had posted one of those .. I can't get anything right think I better leave the board for now posts .. obviously waiting for people to come in pat her on the back and ask her to stay. Straight after posting that she thought she should leave .. she was found posting in other threads probably waiting for people to ask her to stay .. there and tell the other two women off for upsetting her.

I know her from other boards ... and .......

One of the womens partners got angry but tied herself up in knots expressing the anger which gave the woman who hadn't left another chance to try and turn the tables and she did.

The woman tried to be nice to her later on but this just made her think, it appears, that she's a soft touch and when she expressed an opinion some people disagreed with .. not a way out one .. she tried to, very nastily, turn the tables on her again.

I've seen this woman at work elsewhere .. she's likely to try to break the board up. I've told the owner whose off line for a while .. who's a close friend of mine .. She doesn't want any trouble on the board so she's trying to smooth it over and has just said to the woman not to read any posts by this other woman if they upset her .. put her on ignore.

Sadly from what I've seen this will have this women bearing a grudge against her cause she didn't do anything to upset the woman she dislikes. She'll be working very slowly and stealthily .. but it's quite likely that she'll now be trying to wreck the board. It's what she's done before and I know from what she said that was exactly what she intended to do.

Now she's in touch with me hoping that I'll, as the owner's close friend, do something about the first woman she's got a grudge against, while she's away.

She has a grudge against me too .. for pointing out amongst other things that her daughter might not be attention seeking if she's still upset two weeks after a four year live in relationship has broken up and the partner was leaving for someone else shortly before going to do some very dangerous work. I'd've thought she'd be unhappy for a number of reasons and not attention seeking even though she might have things to be thankful for in life.

Obviously the wrong answer .. as she chose not to reply ... phew!!! .. until she wanted me to do something about someone while me friend was away.

Bit daft chosing not to reply .. me friend knows. Well, have to protect her.

Having seen what she's done elsewhere I reckon there could be trouble brewing .. but, she's not going to get anywhere.

Lol!!!!!