Friday, April 03, 2009

........................

And, I've said this is gonna be the last time .. dealing with these two women has taken up a lot of my time .. but I don't suppose it will be. There are a lot of them out there .. all kinds of people who do this kind of thing.

This last woman doesn't groom in the same way as the first but she's just as much trouble.

Fortunately they're singles. You get places where it seems to have affected all of them .. like a personality of the whole place. One place. which was eventually closed down, was really interesting .. where u actually could watch some people changing and being drawn in after they'd arrived. Some cool people stayed to try and sort it out but it was hopeless cause the vast majority were like it .. used to write about it when I first started blogging .. but most gave up pretty soon if they were cool enough and strong enough to withstand the whole ambience of the place and just left. Understood why .. cause it really was a hopeless task .. I mean really hopeless as there was no proper moderation from the magazine who ran it.

Me friend's board will get through. I think the woman will just find it pointless in the end.

This one says she's spiritual. Her son belongs to the same sort of group of people I do, so unfortunately it gave her something in common with me to talk about as she knew a bit about it through him.

I am a bit pissed off about the first incident though because I spent three days in the end sorting out things that didn't need to be if they'd talked more and listened more to each other.

But, I do understand that both, regardless of what they might be saying now, are very upset so these things are going to happen cause both are stuck in their own heads and their own shock and grief to some extent. And they're trying to sort it out over the net and a little by phone .. not easy.

Well, maybe more like four days really .. both of them. Given the circumstances I suppose it had to be done.

But that's it for now. I'm along with the woman who doesn't want to talk about it for a while .. let's hope t'other woman hears her and takes it in this time.

Just some of the problems that come up at times like this and how to try and get through them I guess. Try and talk things over so everyone gets to understand. While people's minds are a bit foggy with shock and distress there can be extra problems.

Sorry I missed group blog today .. but ... see above