Monday, April 06, 2009

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm going to start my book very soon .. going to make notes first then just work it all in. It'll be good to have it to refer back to .. sometimes it all doesn't seem quite real though I know it is.


I'm going to write to one or two people too to ask about things they've experienced. I have a couple of nurse friends on line who'll have more stories to add .. more along the lines of those I already know ofcourse .. both first and second hand.


I want to write it for me though .. so it's there like the ADC one to dip into when I feel the need.


I love the notes and things I've been sent from people who've been keeping up for the last three years and doing their own .. found things out from their explorations that I didn't know myself. I went through things that are important in the blogs over the years .. me friends and anyone else interested could go where they wanted with the information. It's not new information .. just there if ur interested.


It does seem to be true that you get out of it what you put in though. I always put the proviso in .. if I'm right .. so that stands here too .. but, if I'm right, then spirit provides information in the form of experiences that each individual runs through their own beliefs and morals .. which is why someone can believe they've had an experience through spirit but not hear the information that appears obvious to other people with a knowledge of the situation.

Not talking about illness here but things that happen .. like stories in the synchronicity book or the ADC one or NDEs and other things that could be refered to as NDEs, though they're not really what are defined as them at the moment, or approaching death experiences.

Some people would say that none of these things happen even though they're well documented .. some people differ in the way they explain them. I think I have enough experience now for me to believe that spirit exists and it's something to do with crossing over to the other side. Well, they are the other side but they are also all around .. and they do know what's going on with us.

I would like to know loads more but I know all you get is proof .. that's it .. you take it or you leave it .. you run it through your own morality for what you get out of it .. what you see in it. Spirit lets you choose.

That's what I think anyway .. after looking at two peoples experiences .. was shocked when I found out what I did the second time .. the last thing I'd've expected .. and it was all totally tied in with what I'd been researching.

Didn't mean anything but show me a bit of proof again .. left me friends and anyone else who wanted to do it to do the last bit of research .. didn't take long to find out.

You don't always get what you want .. though I think I'd be ok with an obe now .. perhaps once I wouldn't've been but I think I would now .. think most people are .. waffle .. waffle .. waffle .. u can't always get wot u want .. in the words of the song .. but if u try sometime u might find u get wot u need.

Perhaps that might be what I want but not what I need. I'm ok with not having had one but it would've been interesting but maybe I'd've found it easy to rationalise it in a way that would've closed my mind. Who knows.

And. now ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

But no lucid dreaming or OBEs I guess!!!

Lol!!!