Monday, April 06, 2009

cont .. naturally

Ofcourse a lot of today has been spent discussing E. It's quite strange thinking of her getting up every morning going through what she's going to do for the day.

Mess up my "friends"

Mess up my "friends"

Mess up my "friends"

and mustn't forget to

Mess up my "friends"

Have a nice drink of Horlicks.

Go to bed.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Get up

Thinks .. ah, yes .. that's right

Mess up my "friends"

Repeated over and over and over again!!!

Anyway, there you go. Leaving it there now .. she's being kept an eye on. It's been strange seeing someone you thought you knew vaguely well .. turn out to be so different. OK, I'd known for quite a while that she had another side to her and I wasn't in touch with her any more but I still didn't expect her to be quite so messed up.

BUT .. she might be in for quite a shock .. has been hanging round an old friend of mine apparently .. ill, though ex biker chick with VERY LARGE family on the site. Sadly she's been ill for a long time now .. but I know this if E puts one hair out of line there will be questions asked to put it .. er .. mildly!!!

Sits back and twiddles fingers.

Been talking a lot to one of the friends today .. think the worst is over now. You can only grieve the supposed friendship of someone like that for so long. She does have one messed up mind I can tell you though .. I really do wonder just how much her husband knows about all this.

She's bound to give herself away soon .. she's already signed a blog message on the site with her real name using her new profile while using her new name elsewhere with the same profile.

It's a fun site .. plenty to do .. people to chat to and to have a good time yet this is what she chooses to do.

Spirit will be watching .. and so will people not too far down the road so to speak!!!!

Tomorrow I'll be spending less time on her .. it's added up to a lot of my time .. and enough is enough.