Sunday, April 05, 2009

another email .. another day

Well, she's turned out to be rather different from what we thought. Rather worse. I think it probably is best to go to the guvnors .. unfortunately I haven't got anything she said about this saved .. again it's things not matching up that she's been talking about .. but, the fact that she'd lie and invent stuff about this kind of thing puts her in a different category from before.

Hopefully people have got things saved in email though. I only spoke to her through PMs and they get deleted after a month. I didn't think there was any need to save the PMs I got then. Though, as far as this went, it did cross my mind that something similar had just been in the news. The version my friends got hadn't though.

Still, they do have loads of stuff saved, printed out .. maybe they stick in on the walls at the moment .. of all the latest stuff.

There u go .. eh.

Another email .. another day!!!