Wednesday, April 08, 2009

......

Think I'm kinda co writing a book with someone through email discussions. That's ok cause I know she's writing it so it isn't as if she's delving into my mind without me knowing .. but again it's taking up a lot of my time which I haven't got to spare.

It's based on the same subject and she's just picking my legal knowledge and where I think things might go and how E's mind is working. I dunno really about the latter cause I'm not her but people seem glad that I stuck my oar in now.

God, she works hard though .. is older than me .. still goes out to work during the day .. edits in the evening .. is a member of a choir and chats and plays on the site. And, is now writing a book .. and, occasionally does a bit of other work too.

Amazing woman.

I've got a cold ,.. been sneezing for three days so I'm not so good .. wondered if there might be another stay in hospital .. but, no. Did wonder when I got back yesterday how things would go. Slept a lot of the time though .. that evening and over night .. about 14 or so hours all in all. Still feel tired though. And still have extra pain from the swelling from the cold.

Have to say am losing interest in E rather. I was surprized to hear that she'd done what she had because I thought she'd be interested in new people but I huess if she spends the amount of time she does on the site she has time to have a look around everyone.

Though she isn't visiting my profile .. at least not while she's logged on which probably means she isn't.

Not even after leaving me that message telling me her new profile name.