Thursday, April 09, 2009

.........................

Well, she seems to be leaving her last image of earth mother behind her now and trying to match up more with the photo. I suppose she just picked up on the fact that I don't dye me hair or use make up or anything like that and she had already created a homebody image on her profile .. so that was what I was expecting .. though the 2009 version.

But now she's aiming for intellectual Nobel peace prize candidate .. maybe the photo isn't of her anyway .. but, I think it is. It's still a bit of a shock .. I really wasn't expecting the make up and dyed hair. Amd I was expecting someone almost having to prop themselves up to stand .. like me ... lol!!! .. though not not like me with a stick .. but through sheer exhaustion in her case ... because I heard tale after tale about how she never got more than a few hours sleep .. was always in pain .. was rushed off her feet looking after her partner .. and .. then ... I get a photo of someone who looks 10/15 years younger than she says she is. When the photo was taken, as far as I know, she was meant to be recovering from an allergic attack that almost killed her .. just got her to the hospital on time etc.

Well .........

She now has a new real name .. her profile doesn't mention illness at all .. not hers nor her partners so I suppose all that has cleared up over night .. suppose I should ask her how they've done it .. her sudden onset arthritis in both hands seems to've cleared up too judging by the way she's racing round the site. I suppose the leg pains, arm pains. diabeties have too. I think me friend mentioned another illness too that I hadn't been told about .. but I can't remember what it was.

On the profile she's just oozing sweetness and caring .. through PMs she's been nasty to at least one person .. though in rather a clever way. The guy has removed the you're a nice woman blog entry from her. His on site blog is more or less devoted to his partner which is what I think pissed her off so much .. and she thought they were an easy target cause he is ill at the moment.

The profile's too nice though .. I don't think anyone on the level would have created a profile like that. My friend says there was always something a bit too cloying about her "niceness" which is why she always held back a bit and didn't tell her too much.

God, that and she .. just never stopped moaning .. well, to everyone else. Strange thing was to me .. she hardly ever moaned .. as I said she came over as a sort of salt of the earth type .. but, it seems that was't how she was with everyone .. she was more heroic about things with me.

Anyway .. there you are .. one internet groomer.

Not going to mention her here again I don't think.

Wonder she didn't used the makeup to paint dark circles under her eyes or something,. I cab't get over that photo ..lol!!! Considering the illnesses she was meant to be recovering from .. she looked amazingly healthy especially when you considered the rest of her life.

And I really expected to see some sort of earth mother homebody type.

But, then .. I can't even be sure what her real name is!!!!