Thursday, April 09, 2009

and

As for the other one who's now on me friend's board .. well, she's given herself away .. and, as another friend said .. ha ha. Because we all, well, that's a bit of an exageration .. well, some of us .. could see that she wasn't angry with what she said she was but just thought she'd found an opportunity to go for the woman's partner I mentioned before.

Ha ha.

She's being very nice to me and the board owner .. but, I know she doesn't mean a word of it

(ha ha)

Me friend's advice to her is not to read the other person's posts if she doesn't like them .. fortunately she remembered not to put "her" down instead of "them" and give the game away

(ha ha)

I warned my friend before all this happened anyway so she knows the score .. she's played the nice card for a few months there and made friends with me and the owner .. just as well really or I'd know nothing about her

(ha ha)