Friday, April 10, 2009

..............etc

Things move on .. have found out that she is, as I thought she'd be, quite a bit younger now!!!!

No arthritis!!!! lol!!!

We're not sure about her partner yet.

The german? think she's got it from other people's guestbooks .. the site is very multilingual. She's got a few academic quotes up too.

She's after younger people this time. Early twenties and below it looks like who have troubles in their lives.

She's been over to my other profile .. she knows I know some of her old friends rhrough it but she doesn't know who I am and did something to try and find out if they'd told me the truth about her .. I played along and didn't let on .. lol!!!


The women are ok .. clinical depression, illnesses, whatever .. she hasn't suceeded in what she tried to do. They can chat away to me, or not, whichever they'd rather, whenever, however etc. I'm fine with it. We were tottering on the edge for a few days though because it brought back some pretty nasty memories of betrayal for one which E knew all about .. she'd been storing up personal information to try to work out what would be the best to do. The other woman had a rough time with it too .. though she's turned it round to something interesting now. Having said that .. she hasn't let go emotionally yet .. not surprizingly.

The sister part of all this had very sad connections to do with a twin sister who has passed over. I asked if it was E who'd thought the sis thing up and it was .. but I knew it most likely would be .. if not, it was only cause someone had got there before she had. Both women were in hospital last year a couple of times .. with physical illnesses .. not the clinical depression .. one has had cancer and had to have a biopsy taken last year again .. she was in for another illness too.

Anyway things haven't turned out the way she seemed to be aiming for .. though they have been pretty bad and emotions are still pretty raw and will be for a while.

I've had my soup and am off to bed now.