Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday ..2

Well, got a discount for being nice today!!! lol!!! Sad, cause that just shouldn't have to happen .. but, nice in other ways .. also met a friend's mum .. case of lost phone number .. was pleased to be found. Friend has exams soon but I know she'll be fine. I guess these days it's quite easy to remember me even if you've only met me fleetingly.

Am feeling a bit better .. had a rather nasty cold .. hate to think what it would've done to me a few months ago .. to be honest I doubt if I would've made it through .. back in the days of blood 'n' vomit and casaulty. I could feel my stomach trembling this time and, unfortunately, I know I've been bleeding internally but obviously nothing like I used to .. well. with this illness and the way things have gone with me .. guess it's par for the course.

I have some small books on healing from The Works .. through meditation and reiki .. think will have a look through one this evening.. EFT is a sort of auto suggestion technique isn't it. Don't know how much it's strenghthened by using the meridian points .. as I've said, it has been discovered that they are points in the body that have a richer supply of nerve endings than the surrounding areas .. how they found that out all those years ago is beyond me.

But they did.

I will read my other book. I guess I'm slow picking it up cause I doubt that I'll agree with the guy overall .. but that doesn't mean that I mightn't agree with some of the things he says .. just that it'll take my mind to a different conclusion. I know very little about some of the things that he's been researching so it'll be interesting along that line anyway .. but I think I 'll just say that what he's talking about are coincidences.

Oh. how do I know I haven't read the book yet!!! Lol!!!

What would I have done throughout this illness without all this, eh. Well, not without all that's in the book .. I've managed without that til now. Well, guess I'd gave learnt a language or something .. but this has been better. Guess most people would prefer that I'd have this to see me through these times though .. whether they believe or not .. though I suppose that should be amended to all nice people as it looks as if the new books gonna take me into psychology etc. Better than antidepressants.

Well, if you do really think this is what's going on .. and I'm pretty certain.

Actually, I think my mind is going back to that other guy's book a bit .. the beings of light one and I think that's why I'm having trouble getting into it. People who I dind difficult to believe get into my mind a bit .. not people who I just feel have come to a different conclusion than me .. I'm easy with that .. but people who I feel are not telling the truth after having a pretty amazing experience. I would have been fine with it if there hadn't been contradictions and different takes on things and all these later predictions that were so way off and listening to that awful radio show where he just accepted things he'd said that were wrong as if they were right. If they'd been the product of the awful experience he'd had .. but it doesn't seem as if that was the case at all. I felt down about it or something for a while after.

Guess I'm a bit worried that this book is going to leave me feeling the same way .. but I don't think it will .. I might not agree with him but I might still think he's come up with some interesting ideas .. just that we differ in our explanations about things.

You never know .. I might end up with a new favourite book on the subject.

I met me friend's mum looking through a book about the workings of the human brain .. it's 10 years old .. the good thing is you can update what you read .. extra knowledge gained through technology .. through reading on the net .. but still have a good background .. well, as with most things, I guess .. though some are easier to work with that way than others.

Well, after 3 years or so I have 2 things that I virtually believe in and that is .. there is life after life and that when spirit does come to is we each of us individually run this through our own individual beliefs and morality in how we react to it.

It was the Dr King/ Jimmy Ibbotson thing that got me thinking along those lines .. well, it was virtually the only explanation once I arrived at the end of that journey .. and the end fitted in with the start too .. which I'd been puzzled about .. as I said I'd been trying to find out something and it all just fitted in.

Oh, guess there's a third belief too .. that the answer is love.