Monday, April 13, 2009

gone

Will be going to bed EARLY tonight .. I'm exhausted!!! Still got a bit of a cold and it's tiring me out.



Have left gaming site .. really got fed up with all the games .. lol!!! Plenty of head games going on there .. and I knew I was spending much too much time there when I should be doing other things so packed me bags and left. Don't mind staying friends off the site but it was just eating away at my time and I think it was time to go.

I didn't want to become addicted to the place so think it was really time to go as I was starting to spend much too long there. All the crap happening just gave me a chance to really think it over .. and, there was more than I posted about here .. and I realised that there were others things I'd prefer to be doing and other places I'd prefer to be.

When I'm feeling a bit out of it it's quite a good place to be .. couldn't really care if I win or lose .. don't think all that many people are if they're not paying to play ,, but I think most people were more interested in playing people they knew than I was .. I was quite happy playing the tournaments where as they seemed to want to play each other a lot and just play the occasional game with people I knew if they wanted to.

Will stay in touch off the site with some people now and then.