Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday

Think I've worked out what E was planning to do. Anyway .. she's not gonna do it now .. lol!! .. and she's gonna have an eye kept on her. It'll be a long time before she works her way into someone's confidence like that again.

I still don't know why she sent that last message to me .. wasn't the most sensible thing for her to do .. but, there u go .. she keeps on slipping up .. I guess she was drunk when she sent it .. though I think she remembers that she did!!! Or things she might have but isn't quite sure.

Sadly I don't think one of the other women in the group will be around too much longer .. I've noticed her memory is getting worse and worse. To be honest it's becoming a mystery to me how she's managing to keep going. She's not been sleeping so well for the last couple of nights and it's become so obvious .. things she was very aware of a couple of days ago have become very foggy in her memory. Very sad. Wish there was something I could do to help but there isn't. Must be upsetting her daughter. The woman's not said anything but I expect her daughter has been trying to sort things out for her but I don't expect she's managing to get anywhere .. don't think she'll be with us much longer though. This week really settled it in my mind though .. before I wasn't quite sure .. but not sleeping so well over this weekend has really brought it out.

Just glad that I managed to get E away from this little group of people before she really got going.

Have a new hero to add to my list of heroes/heroines .. though will have to get the magazine out again to find his name .. he's some guy in India who's been fighting injustice .. amazing man .. and totally the opposite of those he's up against.

I will enlarge the article for my wall. Some people are astounding.