Wednesday, April 15, 2009

wednesday

As for the coincidences around his birthday and the day it was that I was writing after just finding the book and what he was writing about etc .. well, I guess you could include it in ur coincidences as it does kind of follow on with the others .. it's certainly not one out there by itself. Dodn't think it was a brilliant one .. though, maybe, in the circumstances it wasn't bad .. lol!!!

And, J, u and ur friends r reading the book faster than me .. lol .. ur way ahead of me. Still not feeling that good .. though am better than I was last week. Will start doing a few exercises again today.

It looks quite a heavy book to read really .. though apparently an interesting one. I will get into it soon.

Maybe you'll find something in there that'll interact with other things you already know .. who knows. The guy seems to think he's onto something .. and I think he believes what he's saying .. though dodn't think the interviewer on that programme sounded very friendly .. though maybe he was just having a bad day or just wasn't interested in what the guy had to say cause he thinks he's on the wrong track.

Anyway. going to have some soup for me tum now and see how I feel.