Friday, April 17, 2009

......

Well, off to bed after I've had me soup. Still got me cold .. but still not in hospital .. though haven't been out today.

Have been back chatting to me friend about E and we're pretty certain we've got her pegged now. I'd worked out a couple of things .. though because I really didn't want to talk about it all for a while had just left it. I'd done most of the difficult work anyway. Well, I wasn't one of her real friends so couldn't really give a hoot about her friendship so it was easier for me. I was trying to work out if her husband, rather than languishing ill at home not able to do anything was actually on the site as well .. wondering if we might know him or if she does all this by herself.

My pulling back has upset some people but in a couple of cases all the legwork .. well, so to speak, wasn't in the slightest bit appreciated .. though the results used all the same .. or, rather the results were appreciateed but all the work wasn't.

I know they've been having a bit of a conflab about it all and some people aren't so happy .. but what did they expect .. she wasn't even my friend for goodness sake .. I'd rumbled her after about six weeks .. well, to a certain extent .. was a bit surprized by the end result myself .. thought she was just a mind player. .. had to think for a few moments there again ... lol!!! I think, though, that they're actually feeling a bit better about themselves knowing she's a con artist rather than just someone messing them about. Think they felt a bit embaressed about it before.. not that there was any need to which ever way round it was.

She's back using the same tricks too .. hiya "sis" .. she's in there too but I think she's possibly chosen the wrong person this time. Though she knew this woman when she was using her old profiles so she's gone in there knowing which buttons to press.

Anyway we shall see. Hope it's all sorted soon.

Nothing more to say about her .. hopefully. Well, I would be pleased if I could say the guvnors were involved and it was sorted .. sigh and it was all sorted .. but I don't think that's going to happen quite yet. Anyway .. the info's theirs really now and I'm hopeful that they will decide what to do in the next few weeks once they've got it all sorted and they can go to the guvnors.