Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday

Still not completely recovered from the effects of that bug .. me doc said my blood pressure was still up on Tuesday .. it used to go up quite a bit when I had to go into hospital with the sneezing before. Though not when I spent weeks in there because of the sores the auto immune illness was causing .. the ones that you could see on my neck and mouth and under my eyes.

Still, didn't have to go into hospital .. as an in patient .. this time.

I had a bit of protein in my urine too .. doc asked me if I had any urinary problems as this can indicate kidney problems .. but I didn't .. and wondered if it was possibly because I'd had such a nasty cold .. heaven knows what it'd've done to me six months ago .. it was worse than the ones that used to hospitalize me then .. and that I hadn't been drinking enough .. not even with taking my pills and drinking my packet soups. My cold coupled with the pain meds had been making me sweat a fair amount at times and I think I might've needed to drink more than I was. This could be the cause .. they took blood too .. so there'll be further tests on that.

The protein in the urine and rise in blood pressure could be a sign of heart problems which could be a possibility .. but, equally, it could also be a sign of a bug and not drinking enough .. so let's see.

Right going to get my soup and protein drink.